Want more exposure, and recognition for your kitchen bench business?
Enter your details for your chance to be featured on our blog.
The Fine Print
For you chance to share your story in Support a WAHP’s Kitchen Bench Business Tales on our website you must own or operate a home-based or solo internet-based business. Simply enter your details in the form (above) for your chance to be featured on our website.
By sending us your interview, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
1. It is your responsibility to ensure the links to your business pages or websites are working. It is also your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we can notify you if your interview is selected. Businesses with broken links and invalid email addresses will be ineligible, so check carefully.
2. Interviewees will be notified by email when their interview has been published. You can publicise your interview throughout your social networks and add an “I’ve been Featured on the Kitchen Bench Business Tales” link or image to your website to boost your views and shares.
3. If your interview is not deemed publishing-ready, we’ll contact you to let you know, so that you can make the necessary changes. We want help you shine.
4. Interviewees will be asked to share their full names as well as behind-the-scenes information about their business. The idea of these interviews is to get to know the person behind the business and not to sell or use promotional language. Interviews are an awesome way to build your credibility, so make the most of the opportunity!
5. Interviewees will be asked to share images of themselves, or themselves and their families as well as their business, so start digging out suitable photos now. You must have copyright ownership of your images. Do not send us images that are owned by a third party without their express permission.
6. Chance plays no part in the selection process. We will select interviews based on their quality and suitability for our blog. However, to date, we’ve not said “no” to anyone who’s sent us their story.
7. We reserve the right to edit interviews and use any interview excerpts or associated images in any format to promote Support a WAHP, and the businesses being interviewed.
8. Support a WAHP reserves the right to amend the guidelines at any time for any reason.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Cas McCullough and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communication with you by Cas McCullough on behalf of Support a WAHP, an initiative of Content Marketing Cardiology.