Grab your smart phone and capture A day in the life of a Work at Home Mum
for your chance to win
The Ultimate Mumpreneur Biz-Boosting Prize Pack!
Retail Value: Approx. $1400
On your mobile or iPad? Click here: http://l.inkto.it/445k.
- A Free place in Cas McCullough’s Turn Around Your Micro Business Bootcamp (next bootcamp after the comp is September) so you can get your business on track for success in 2013, attract more followers and potential clients to your biz, save time and make more money!
- A Free place in Karen Gunton’s (from Build a Little Biz) Visual Marketing DIY Workshop (next workshop is September) so you can take control of your visual marketing strategy, learn how to make your own branded visual content, and make a statement about your biz using powerful images.
- 12 months Support a WAHP Membership so you can network with other WAHPs, get answers to your burning questions in a safe, close-knit community, access fortnightly mentoring emails to help keep you on track with your business and access valuable resources, webinars and articles to help you grow your little business.
- 12 months That Super Girl Membership so you can get up to speed on the amazing technology that can help you effortlessly grow your business! This package gives you access to all of Supergirl Nikole Gipp’s info-packed workshops, access to a support community and lots more. See here for more info on what’s offered in this program.
- An Elev8 Product Photography Package* with award-winning photographer Sarah Pembroke (see inclusions and conditions below) to help your products and business shine online. *Includes: 1.5hrs outdoor location, up to 6 products, 10 -15 web images, images supplied within 14 days. Optional upgrades available to purchase. Please note: If you live outside of Brisbane, Australia, you will need to mail your product samples to Sarah. A return postage fee will apply if you want your items returned to you.
How to Enter
1. Upload an original iphone/android/instagram image that reflects the theme A Day in the life of a Work at Home Mum.
2. Share your entry with friends so they can vote for you. Your fans can vote once a day until the competition ends. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of being a top 5 finalist.
3. A winner will be chosen from the 5 most popular eligible images.
Rules & Conditions
- Your photo must reflect the theme “A day in the life of a work at home mum”
- You can enter as many photos as you like, but remember, the more votes you have the more chance you have of winning.
- This competition is open to any work at home person, anywhere in the world.
- This competition is open to anyone age 18 years or over.
- Your photos must be original images, owned by you and they must not infringe anyone else’s copyright.
- It is your responsibility to ensure links to your business pages or websites are working. It is also your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we can notify you if your interview is selected. Businesses with broken links and invalid email addresses will be ineligible, so check carefully.
- Photos must be G-rated, ie, suitable for children to view. If a photo is deemed unsuitable, it will be removed from the contest.
- We respect your privacy. Your contact details will be shared with the prize givers (Elev8 Photography, Build a Little Biz, That Super Girl, Support a WAHP and Content Marketing Cardiology) so that we can process your prizes. They will not be shared with anyone else.
- Chance plays no part in determining the winner of this competition. A winner will be selected from the top 5 eligible entries. Winners will be chosen on how well they met the theme, the quality of their image and their popularity.
- By entering the competition you will be asked to confirm your subscription Support a WAHP’s email updates.
- Entry is open from April 22, 12am EST to May 10, 7am EST (US). A Winner will be announced May 12 AEST on the Support a WAHP website and via email update.
- Support a WAHP reserves the right to amend the rules at any time for any reason.
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Support a WAHP and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communication with you by Support a WAHP.