Want more exposure, and recognition for your kitchen bench business?
Enter for your chance to be featured on our blog and in our end of year A WAHPing Christmas Magazine!
You can enter the competition via our Facebook Page here: http://a.pgtb.me/7Fb
This Month’s Poll
How to Enter
The Fine Print
For you chance to share your story in Support a WAHP’s Kitchen Bench Business Tales on our website you must own or operate a home-based or solo internet-based business. Simply enter your details in the form above for your chance to be featured on our website. Each week, we’ll upload a new interview to the website and publicise the interview on social media, and via our weekly Kitchen Bench Business Tales newsletter. Your interview will also link back to your website, giving you valuable quality backlinks and enhancing your SEO. Each month we’ll feature the previous month’s interviews in our monthly Support a WAHP newsletter.
Don’t miss an opportunity to promote your business to our 15,500 fans and subscribers.
To enter, click here: http://a.pgtb.me/7Fb
How it works:
- Once you’ve signed-up to be interviewed, we’ll send you an interview form via email.
- You complete the online form and hit send (be sure to copy your answers in case there are any hiccups with your email)! Too easy!
- We then go through each interview and select one business a week to feature on the Support a WAHP Blog. Be sure to check the newsletter to see when you will be featured.
- Every month we’ll host a poll on our website asking readers to vote for their favourite business story and at the end of year, when we publish our A WAHPing Christmas E-magazine, those who win the monthly polls will be featured in the magazine, giving these businesses a huge publicity boost.
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Support a WAHP and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communication with you by Support a WAHP.
By submitting your entry, you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. It is your responsibility to ensure the links to your business pages or websites are working. It is also your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we can notify you if your interview is selected. Businesses with broken links and invalid email addresses will be ineligible, so check carefully.
2. In the monthly polls, everyone can only vote twice and you can vote for your own business. Tip: To boost your votes and let your fans and customers know about the poll, post the blog announcement on Facebook, Twitter, forums etc to let your friends and fans know how to vote for you. Remember to link to https://supportawahp.com so people know where to go to vote for you. The poll will be featured on the front page, sidebar each month.
3. Weekly interviewees and monthly winners will be notified by email. It’s a condition of entry that all interviewees must publicise their interview throughout their social networks and add an “I’ve been Featured on the Kitchen Bench Business Tales” link or image to their website. Only businesses that follow the rules will be included in each month’s poll.
4. You only need to enter once. If your interview is not deemed publishing-ready, we’ll contact you to let you know, so that you can make the necessary changes. We want help you shine.
5. Interviewees will be asked to share their full names as well as behind-the-scenes information about their business. The idea of these interviews is to get to know the person behind the business and not to sell or use promotional language. Interviews are an awesome way to build your credibility, so make the most of the opportunity!
6. Interviewees will be asked to share images of themselves, or themselves and their families as well as their business, so start digging out suitable photos now. You must have copyright ownership of your images. Do not send us images that are owned by a third party without their express permission.
7. Chance plays no part in the selection process (until the monthly poll). We will select interviews based on their quality and suitability for our blog.
8. We reserve the right to edit interviews and use any interview excerpts or associated images in any format to promote Support a WAHP, and the businesses being interviewed.
9. Support a WAHP reserves the right to amend the rules at any time for any reason.
If you have any questions about this competition, please contact us and good luck!!!