Support a WAHP is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (along with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in relation to them), shows how we use personal data we collect from you or you provide us. Please read the following points carefully to understand our views and practices in relation to your personal data and how we will use it.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a copy of that correspondence;
- information you provide when you fill out a form on our website. This includes registration information, business directory submission information, email list subscription information, information and service requests, or posts of information and material on our website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and testimonials, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of financial transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
- details of your visits to our website and the resources you access.
2. Where your personal information is stored
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology via Paypal. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, not even us.
Unfortunately, data transmitted via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (ie via Google Analytics). This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4. How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to process membership queries, applications, renewals and terminations; and
- to collect all and administer subscriptions
- to analyse aggregate non-identifiable data for research purposes.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or post with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any person working for or on behalf of Support a WAHP for the purposes of processing transactions, memberships, requests for information and resolving technical issues and the like (ie. customer service).
- We will never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- If you are approached by a third party company who has accessed your business listing data from our directory, we ask that you report this to us so that we can address your concerns appropriately and in a timely manner.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access information held about you.
7. Policy Changes
8. Questions and Comments