International WAHP Week, February 4 to 9, 2013
Official Twitter hashtag for iWAHP Week is: #iwahp.
On February 4, 2013, we are launching the second annual International WAHP Week to celebrate and recognize the achievements of people who work from home, micro business owners and entrepreneurs.
You can participate in a number of ways.
1. Host an iWAHP week event.
Join our calendar of events during iWAHP week and host anything from a morning tea to a webinar to raise awareness of and celebrate working from home.
2. Join in with our live Google Plus Hangout to kick off iWAHP week at 9.30am on February 4th!
We are hosting a live Google Hangout on Air to talk about some of the burning issues facing the micro business community. https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/carjfknbc9q4q83i7btom8im2dc
3. Contact your local media.
Download our pro forma media release (available soon) to send to your local media. Use iWAHP week as an opportunity to highlight your achievements and challenges as a work at home person.
4. Upload a photo to our Facebook page of your favourite thing in your home office.
5. Buy something from a WAHP and share the news with your friends during iWAHP week.
6. Host a Twitter Chat session during iWAHP week.
7. Show your support for iWAHP week. Download an iWAHP week badge to place on your website, blog or social media page.
125 X 125 badge. Simply right click and download. Then upload to your website and link the image to http://supportawahp.com/iwahp2013
250 X 250 badge. Simply right click and download. Then upload to your website and link the image to http://supportawahp.com/iwahp2013
Keep tabs on our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/supportawahp for information about the event and we will be running a campaign across all of our social media platforms.
iWAHP 2013 in the Media
Government urged to better support home based business in Startup Smart, Tuesday 29 January
Our Media release can be found here:
Media Release Applications are now closed!