This weekend, the Go Festival will be a celebration of women of all ages to be held at the Royal Exhibition Buildings in Carlton, Melbourne on the 16th &17th February. And, it just happens to be run by one of our amazing Support a WAHP members, Susan Dibbs!
Join women across Victoria for two days of pampering, information and ideas to inspire and celebrate all things womanly.
As GO Festival founder, Susan was committed to her dream for an event for women, and now it is a reality with over 10000 women expected to walk through the doors.
Just some of the attractions of the GO Festival include:
- LifeStyle YOU’s Massage Zone where you can enjoy afree massage
- Talks / Presentations / Workshops
- The Brand Smart Fashion Parade
- Free Self Defense classes for Women
- Free Cooking demonstrations
- And Lots of free samples and show specials fromexhibitors.
The GO Festival is also giving back to the community by planning to raise over $10,000 for Ovarian Cancer Australia over the weekend.
So, if you’re in Victoria this weekend, don’t miss what is sure to be a fantastic experience allowing women to get hands on lessons and listen to presentations from experts in their fields.